Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sitting On Neck Wrestling CEW Bloodrush Episode 2 And Yor Opinion On CEW's No Regrets PPV?

CEW Bloodrush episode 2 and Yor opinion on CEW's No Regrets PPV? - sitting on neck wrestling

For PPV, here is the link for the
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...
and the rest of the results here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...


Welcome to Crazy Extreme Wrestling Bloodrush's!

AI O'Loghlen Heavyweight Championship Liam will start the program. She sees the best in the world. She puts the microphone and said:

"Impact Christian thought that I could be sent to him in the second round and lose. But this book and these scars more to tell." The reality is that the effects left on a stretcher in the final round after it was removed from the wooden bed on fire. I, the only man in this game could not get up off the couch and go master. He showed me that you say that your best, but only ac * ING sucking father f * ck, f * Ggot.


Impact on crutches, one arm in a sling, a neck collar and a black eye sewing bruised. Impact the microphone and said: "Look what we do !!!!!OR almost killed me !!!!! I sat in the hospital in critical condition! I am still for every cent that you MUST !!!!!!" Liam said: "Now the GM has had an agreement soon. I can not be held responsible if I can win a game! "! TONIGHT impact is so crazy! There are no requirements to fight!" But if I win, you will not be The Contender. 1 of my title "

Rise
"The Australian" Relentless "AI & CMPV2 Cruiserweight Champion Billy Voodoo King vs. Blue & White Risky Bussiness.

4 comments:

Ryan (Saviour Of The WS Edition) said...

Yes, it was good, but given my nature of power and the ability I should take more techinical.

When do I get my revenge for the World Cup?

¢мρν2 said...

Promo: So Billy, thoughts, or I leave little or no regrets. Well, I'm sure you must find the lost 2nite ur absolutely gorgeous. I hope you learned not to CMPV2 or any person related to me confusion. I just want to thank RB and BVK, its role in disappearance of Billy White.

Icon27 said...

Can I come?
Name: Icon
Weight Class: Heavyweight
Face / Heel: Heel
Theme music: a trip to California by the Paper Tongues
Finalists: Iconic Splash (double moonsault), Spear, Ankle Lock
Signatures: Run Boot Superkick, shooter, Frog Slash

Icon27 said...

Can I come?
Name: Icon
Weight Class: Heavyweight
Face / Heel: Heel
Theme music: a trip to California by the Paper Tongues
Finalists: Iconic Splash (double moonsault), Spear, Ankle Lock
Signatures: Run Boot Superkick, shooter, Frog Slash

Post a Comment