Thursday, January 21, 2010

Micro Cd Burner I Have A Micro Advantage Cd Dvd Burner And I Would Like To Update The Firmware.The Company Closed?

I have a Micro Advantage Cd Dvd burner and I would like to update the firmware.The company closed? - micro cd burner

I think the updated firmware, which is everywhere ... The company closed in 2005 ... The problem is that I make a mistake CRC .... I broke the songs and burned as an MP3 ... I have the original of which was to stay in shape ... I had appeared to copy the DVD and the error is ... I do not know why ..

Cliff

1 comment:

dragonfi... said...

micro advantage is more than likely, a DVD burner renamed because there are very few manufacturers of DVD recorders, Panasonic, Sony, NEC, Pioneer, Lite or they are in almost the majority,

Sunglasses firmware hack
If I remember right, it is possible that in a place like dvdwriters.uk firmwareplace.com or if you find the make and model and any updated firmware

Post a Comment