Sunday, January 10, 2010

Computer Desk Shelf What Do You Have Surrounding Your Computer Desk?

What do you have surrounding your computer desk? - computer desk shelf

My computer is like 5 1 / 2 feet high. On the top shelf, I have a world clock chimes, and a small bust of Chopin. In the second shelf, I have three pictures in a frame, my husband, my grandfather 40 years long, and my cat. So I have my computer with one of the papers, pens, calculators stack, and others. Then there are all kinds of pictures on the walls around him. Jimmie Johnson, Kenny Chesney, timing Astros, Monet ... Just curious, y'all know.

2 comments:

Pinky said...

I love my office, I with all new furniture and carpets and large libraries, books, tables, chairs, fragmentation, garbage can, a fire-mail - rebuilt many mail. I have also framed a cool corkboard (Ballard Designs) with pins, gently holding my favorite notes, photos, etc..

Jiggley Wiggley said...

Photos

Post a Comment