Saturday, January 30, 2010

Girl Adicted In Masturbation For A Couple Years I Was Adicted To Horses. Now I Am Not. But People Still Call Me Their Horse Girl...?

For a couple years I was adicted to horses. Now I am not. But people still call me their horse girl...? - girl adicted in masturbation

How can I show them I love horses, but not both? It is really annoying! When people say, our family, they always say - that our daughter horse .... I will not tell you because I have bought many things horse, pay for me to do things with horses, etc. .. .. But how can I stop them?

3 comments:

Katie Rose said...

Tell them if you horses who believe, no longer the same as about them as before, but better in ___________. It is a practice that came from no one, that you stick with the same passion for life. I think it's important for them, they are addictive fun with horses and appreciate what you have.

Charles D. M. said...

Well mother, I'd prefer [a rabbit or what you are] I'm not like horses, as before.

__A_YAHO... said...

We just say what you have given us.

Post a Comment