Monday, February 8, 2010

Pepcid And Small Bowel Obstruction Diet For Small Hiatus Hernia?

Diet for Small Hiatus Hernia? - pepcid and small bowel obstruction

I was a single man of 20 years and recently I was diagnosed with a small hiatal hernia by my gastroenterologist for an endoscopy. Even after I wrote dyspepsia endoscopy. I'm taking Nexium 40 mg before breakfast and pepcid 20 mg @ bedtime. These medications fill me dizzy and I often feel I am .... fall Please tell me what I can do ... I still have a sharp pain in my stomach and sometimes I can not get enough sleep at night .... Please let me know what I have to eat ... All fruits and vegetables ... all ... Things that I live in Pakistan reply, then please do not you know that I do not see the situation in Pakistan ... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment