Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pain In Hip Top Of Thigh 23 Weeks Pregnant Bad Pain Between The Inner Most Top Part Of My Thigh Just By Pubic Region?

23 weeks pregnant bad pain between the inner most top part of my thigh just by pubic region? - pain in hip top of thigh

It's almost like a muscle strain, and has deteriorated in recent days. I will see my doctor on Monday and took Tylenol for pain relief only. I noticed that my belly is growing and, finally, my mother says that the pain is spread, my hips. Has anyone experienced a similar situation, is it normal?

1 comment:

MYCHELE said...

This must be one of the worst things I hate about pregnancy. It hurts to cough, sneeze, move in certain directions. My doctor called "Growing Pains" stretching bands. Sorry, will probably not be good after the baby is born.

Post a Comment