Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cranberry Juice Dark Stools Question About Stool Color From Stomach Virus?

Question about stool color from stomach virus? - cranberry juice dark stools

I am suffering from a stomach virus. Tons of gas, diarrhea, no vomiting. For 5 days now. When, after 2 years on gastric bypass surgery, I thought it was a byproduct. I know others that surgery had to happen to have passed.

But I think they are ever associated with. And because I am in a new job, my insurance, which does not take effect for 13 days. Thus, the doctor's visit is not possible.

Who knows if it's the dark green stool is a problem? Oh, the sign of a larger problem? I am afraid of it. Last night began. Everyone I spoke to whether "black" or dark green. Obviously black is a big problem. Green is not black, but dark. And no, I have not eaten vegetables in the last 72 hours.

IfIt's just a stomach virus, I can handle. If there is something bigger, I'm too afraid to say what I do. Have you stayed with toast, chicken broth, cranberry juice and Gatorade in the last 2 days. He will now.

No comments:

Post a Comment