Friday, December 18, 2009

New Baby Flower Card Wording I Need Hopeful Words For A Mother About Her Sick Newborn Baby. Any Advice?

I need hopeful words for a mother about her sick newborn baby. Any advice? - new baby flower card wording

My boss has asked me to send flowers to one of our colleagues. She just had a baby a few weeks ago, and apparently have some bad news about his son. I do not know the details is not my concern. He seems to be a disease that must live with the rest of his life. It is not life threatening.

She asked me to send some words of encouragement with flowers. She wants to make sure that the sounds of optimism and hope. You do not like us their condolences. In substance, I remember thinking to be positive and optimistic.

Advice or words of wisdom that can be referenced Mai on the map, or encourage them to collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment