Monday, December 14, 2009

Legal Ls Magazine H E L P !!! I Want To Make A Bibliography..my Sources Are...?

H E L P !!! I want to make a bibliography..my sources are...? - legal ls magazine

3 poems by William Wordsworth .. In the completed online, but the thing that I do not know in which category, in. .... These are the options ...... Advertising Conference (and Public Address)
Anthology of legal source
Stationery Letter to the Editor
Book (or movie) Live Performance Review
Cartoon card (or graphics)
Dissertation magazine (or magazine), Article
E-mail ILM (or MOO) Displacement
Free design (or dictionary) Music
Newspaper article Films
Publication government painting, sculpture, photography or
Database, Internet radio (or television) program
Sacred Text Interview
Introduction, prologue, epilogue, or Web Foreword

No comments:

Post a Comment