Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bluetooth Surround Sound What Is The Best Way To Hook Up Surround Sound To My Projector?

What is the best way to hook up surround sound to my projector? - bluetooth surround sound

I'm going to buy a projector for home theater and computer, but I can not understand what kind of connecting surround sound on a projector. I really want to go wireless if possible. I do not know whether these projectors have a Bluetooth signal or FM audio has problem, or if I have a cable. The Optoma HD73 is a projector or HD72.

1 comment:

weeder said...

Remember that there is no connection to the sound of your PJ. Suppose you have 5-1 receivers would be from the source (satellite box / cable-sound, DVD player, game console, etc.) directly into the receiver. Never touch or is required, the projector

weeder

Post a Comment