Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Frame Swing Set Blueprints Question About Neighbours Swing Set?

Question about neighbours swing set? - a frame swing set blueprints

My neighbor and I do not agree, he built on the swing. It has two swings, landing just over the suspension and bars on the side. He used treated wood. We live in Wisconsin, so the climate is changing every day. Well anyway. He still has not sealed the timber and the landing has no roof, so there are a lot of standing water when it rains. I also know that when I built my swing set poles in concrete. He has just holes in the bottom of the frame and ran a piece of the rod into the ground.

I personally think the system will rot and fall over time.

What is everyone elses opinion?

Thank you for your answers

No comments:

Post a Comment